I’ve had a love for words for as long as I can remember.
Over the past couple years as I fumbled along trying to figure out what called me I was eventually led back to my passion of writing.
I started this website originally as a portfolio for my freelance writing work but it is gradually evolving into a blog as well. I write sporadically on topics that I like to classify as matters of the heart. Meaning, I cut the bullshit and write straight from the heart about my travels, opinions on life, self-growth, and whatever else my intuition urges me to share with the world.
Aside from my passion for writing, I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Alverno College (Milwaukee, WI). Throughout my career I have spent time working with small businesses developing marketing materials, creating website content, and copywriting.
Since journeying into the realm of freelance writing I have completed article writing, copywriting, blogging, and social media content projects covering an array of topics such as travel, beauty, health, and wellness.
- The more I travel the more my hunger for travel grows. My end goal is to fund my travels fully through my writing and other creative means.
- My life is led by the guidance of my intuition. I’m always starting sentences with “I feel”.
- I have fully believe in the healing power of Reiki. I strive to practice is regularly along with meditation. So important to keep grounded in this busy world of ours!
- My sun sign is Cancer and my spirit animal is a Black Panther. Both describe me in a nutshell.
- I have an ever-growing love for and collection of crystals.
- Nature is my savior. If ever there’s a day I’m feeling down and out sitting on the rocks near the ocean or talking a walk through the woods will help perk me back up.