I’ve had a love for words for as long as I can remember.
I started this website originally as a portfolio for my freelance writing work but it is gradually evolving into a blog as well. I write sporadically on what I like to classify as matters of the heart. Meaning, I cut the bullshit and write straight from the heart about my travels, life, self-growth, and whatever else my intuition urges me to share with the world.
Aside from my passion for writing, I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Alverno College (Milwaukee, WI). Throughout my career I have spent time working with small businesses developing marketing materials, creating website content, and copywriting.
Since journeying into the realm of freelance writing I’ve worked on article writing, copywriting, blogging, and social media content projects covering an array of topics such as travel, beauty, health, and wellness.
- The more I travel the more my hunger for travel grows. My end goal is to fund my travels fully through my writing and other creative means.
- My life is led by the guidance of my intuition. I’m always starting sentences with “I feel”.
- I have fully believe in the healing power of Reiki. I strive to practice is regularly along with meditation. So important to keep grounded in this busy world of ours!
- My sun sign is Cancer and my spirit animal is a Black Panther. Both describe me in a nutshell.
- I have an ever-growing love for and collection of crystals.
- Nature is my savior. If ever there’s a day I’m feeling down and out sitting on the rocks near the ocean or talking a walk through the woods will help perk me back up.